Netherlands Embassy in Budapest Hungary
July 18, 2014 The Royal Netherlands Embassy in Budapest will open a Book of Condolences to the remembrance of the victims of the air disaster of flight MH 17 of July 17, 2014.
July 18, 2014 The Netherlands is deeply shocked by the terrible air disaster involving flight MH17. We mourn all those who were on board, whatever their nationality. Our thoughts are with their loved ones, friends, colleagues and acquaintances. The Dutch government is doing all it can to gain clarity for the victims’ families as swiftly as possible. The Netherlands is pressing for an independent and transparent international investigation and calls on all those involved to provide full and immediate cooperation. A crisis team has been set up at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague. Relatives of victims can contact the Ministry on +31 (0)70 348 7770.
- Statement by Prime Minister Rutte on Malaysian Airlines flight MH17
- Statement by His Majesty the King in response to the Ukraine air disaster
- FrieslandCampina Hungária Zrt. completes expansion
- Joint Statement Expressing Support for the 2014 Budapest Pride Festival
- Economic Newsletter by the Dutch Embassy in Budapest